Sunday, February 22, 2015

Making Progress

I've made some good progress over the past two weeks, largely due to the fact that we had no school for an entire week.  I was able to meet with my friend that I mentioned in my previous post, and he agreed that he would help me with the fundraiser.  We agreed to organize the fundraiser for the same charity that he helped over the summer, Detroit Swims, an organization that teaches Detroit children water safety and swimming skills.  My dad was already planning on using this charity for the fundraiser, so he reached out to a spokesperson and they will be present at one of the upcoming board meetings for the swim team we are holding the fundraiser with, the Grosse Pointe Gators.  He told me I need to come up with a written outline or presentation for the meeting, so that will be my primary focus moving forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment