Sunday, March 22, 2015

Fundraiser Approved

Last week I presented my fundraiser to the Grosse Pointe Gators board of directors, and they approved of it!  They thought it was a great idea and are very excited to see what I'm capable of.  They agreed to provide help in the areas where I requested it, but made it very clear that the majority of the responsibilities would be mine.  They also said that the event must take place early in May, which is a little bit earlier than I anticipated.  Now that my idea has been approved, I can start working and preparing for the fundraiser.  In my opinion, my most difficult task will be be getting sponsorship's.  In order to raise maximum funds, I thought it would be a great idea to reach out to local companies and ask for donations.  The Gators have a long list of sponsors from past meets, and I will take a look at that list and decide which ones to contact.  I've got a lot to do and a limited amount of time, so these next few weeks are really going to have me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment